It is undeniable that salmon has been the source of nutrition. Then, salmon becomes the thing that people love for the brain food and dietary menu that is so tasty.
Additionally, this magical fish has no fat properties and lots of protein. It contains selenium which will keep the thyroid and immune system work well. The need of keeping the immune system working on the right track will help the body to fight the pollution. We need 4 micrograms of selenium and salmon has 36 of it. It is good enough to fill body need. Salmon has 21.6 grams of potassium and 23.3 of proteins.
Then, it is so good to find best-grilled salmon recipe combined with the herbs. It is totally healthy and juicy. See the recipe bellow:
- A tablespoon of brown sugar
- A tablespoon of melted butter
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- A tablespoon of honey
- A tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic (chopped)
- 1 large salmon fillet (cut into 8 pieces)
How To Cook The Salmon
- Wash salmon and set it aside
- Mix all of the ingredients except the salmon filled; sugar, butter, honey soy sauce and garlic.
- Place the filled salmon in the bowl. Marinade it. Once you have done, cover it and place it in the refrigerator in 30 minutes. Never do this more than an hour.
- Prepare the gas grill and heat it.
- Take out the marinated salmon and place it on the grill. Grill the salmon for 10-20 minutes. Don't forget to brush it with the marinade mixture 2 up to 3 times. Wait for the salmon until it flakes. Once it is finished, discard it.
That’s all the grilled salmon recipe you can apply. Grilling the 1 inch of thickness will take 10 minutes. Add more time if you slice it thicker. If you have two thinner salmons, grill it less.