Everyone loves garlic bread. But things always go wrong as we try to make it. We have tried to follow any kind of garlic bread recipes. And it’s always a failure.
There is always a secret to any recipe we find. Ensure you find any recipe that will never result in a too greasy or dry Italian loaf. They always should be in a good proportion of the butter and the bread. Therefore, we give a specific proportion of this Italian loaf. So, if you find any different size of recipe composition, adjust the amount accordingly.
|Garlic Bread Recipe|
For 4 to 6 servings
- Provide 2 teaspoons of chopped garlic
- 1/2 stick of softened unsalted butter
- Extra-virgin olive oil, 1 tablespoon
- Chopped leaf parsley, 2 tablespoons
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Set the oven at 350°F (preheating).
- Make the pasted garlic by mashing and mincing it combined with a rounded 1/4 tablespoon salt using a knife. Then, stir it with oil, butter, and parsley in a bowl.
- Cut the Italian bread diagonally. Better if you cut it 1-inch-thick slices. Use the serrated knife. Once you have done, spread the garlic butter on the slices.
- Take the foil and wrap the loaf. Bake it in 15 minutes. After that, open the wrapped garlic loaf and bake it again in minutes.
- For a better result, let it for 30 minutes at room temperature in 30 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of chopped basil for a tablespoon of parsley.
Now, you can enjoy the garlic bread with the soup or stew. Enjoy it with tomato-based soup with chicken, beef or seafood soup. It is also matched to be paired with any kind of salads you want. Let's get to the kitchen and grab the garlic bread recipe. Then, enjoy the juicy and crisp Italian loaf with your favorite.